Course Details For 11th Standard
CBSE Division incorporates XI & XII Standards. It finds its existence in central Board of Secondary education.
XI standard serves as the base of a strong foundation for higher education in same stream and hence all the new subjects that a student comes in contact with gain prime significance. This particular phase of a student follows no set pattern. The syllabus & exams all are defined at school levels. So the study of the same is done as per the school specifications.
- Accountancy: is the backbone of commerce stream. It is a practical subject and literally finds its application in all commercial streams.
- Economics: is a concept based practical subject, given in-depth understanding about the market factors.
- Business Studies: Is a theoretical subject providing an insight of the overall framework of business and its environment.
- English: It is a language subject finding its presence in literature
- Mathematics (Optional): is a logical, calculative & purely practical subject, requiring highest level of practice.
Basically the academic level of XI & XII serves as a base for further education of a student. Any lapses in the same become hindrance in further studies in the same stream. Hence XI & XII standards of a commerce aspirant are the most crucial stage which cannot be played with. A thorough clarity of concepts, rigorous practice & mind-working of some basic yet crucial topics is must at this stage not only to ensure success in these standards but also to furnish a sound base for higher education.